The Blue Phantom central line training model replacement tissue insert is intended for use with the latest (Gen II) central line training model (BPH660 series).
This tissue insert is compatible with both Hand Pump (Part Number BPH660-HP) and Automated Pump (Part Number BPH660-AP) configurations.
Engineered using the latest LifeCast™ modelling approach, the external landmarks were cast from a live human while the internal anatomy is based on digital human files, resulting in the most realistic central line training model available anywhere.
This ultra-durable replacement skin is constructed using Blue Phantom patented SimulexUS™ tissue technology. Matching the acoustic characteristics of human tissue and designed for repeated use, this central line replacement tissue offers users superb realism at a low cost of ownership. Use with any ultrasound system and experience superior image quality.
This ultrasound simulator provides clinicians with various access points including internal jugular (IJ), subclavian, infraclavicular and supraclavicular approaches as well as access via the axillary vein. The ultrasound central line replacement skin contains vascular anatomy including the internal jugular vein (IJ), brachiocephalic vein, subclavian vein, axillary vein, carotid artery, subclavian artery and axillary artery. The superior vena cava, right atrium and right ventricle offer users the ability to thread guidewires and catheters. This ultrasound replacement tissue also includes internal landmarks such as the trachea, suprasternal notch, manubrium and clavicle. Clinicians can utilize ultrasound guidance for central line placement or use traditional external landmarks for blind central venous access technique.
Users can visualize the pulsatility of the arteries via ultrasound for positive identification of the targeted vessel. Positive fluid flow in the vessels provides clinicians with immediate feedback when the vessels are successfully accessed. The veins are also compressible using mild pressure while the arteries remain uncompressed. Venous and arterial fluid removed from the training model during central line training can be easily refilled by using the provided QuickFill™ ports or an I.V. bag to continually refill the vessels.
- Replacement part for next-generation upper torso central line mannequin (BPH660 series)
- Compatible with both Hand Pump (Part Number BPH660-HP) and Automated Pump (Part Number BPH660-AP) configurations
- The most realistic and durable central venous catheter ultrasound model available anywhere
- Simulated tissue matches the acoustic characteristics of real human tissue; use with any ultrasound system
- Life-like internal anatomy and external landmarks for ultrasound-guided and blind insertion central line procedural training
- Self-healing tissue offers users tremendous durability – yielding a low cost of ownership
- Simulated superior vena cava, right atrium and right ventricle offers users the ability to fully thread guidewires and catheters without resistance
- Arterial anatomy includes: caid artery, subclavian artery and axillary artery
- Venous anatomy includes: internal jugular vein (IJ), brachiocephalic vein, subclavian vein and axillary vein
- Internal landmarks include: trachea, suprasternal notch, manubrium and clavicle
- Veins are compressible using mild pressure while the arteries remain uncompressed
- Replacement skin comes prefilled with Blue Phantom ultrasound refill solution; contains blue fluid in the venous system and red fluid in the arterial system
- Easy to refill vessels with ultrasound refill solution using QuickFill™ ports
- Patented technology
- Made in the USA
Download the User Guide