Phil is unique! He offers all the advantages of a 3B Scientific® skeleton and features an almost true-to-life reproduction of the joint system.
Demonstrate internal and external rotation of the limbs and show how the knee and elbow joints move and stretch.
The flexible spine can make natural movements (lateral bend, movement and stretching, rotation).
The hand bones of this 3B Scientific® skeleton model have been assembled on wire to show their natural position.
The flexible assembly of the foot bones makes them manoeuvrable. The shoulder blades twist when the arms are raised.
Even the low level of manoeuvrability of the sacroiliac joint and the sacrococcygeal symphysis can be demonstrated.
Now available on a stable metal hanging stand with 5 casters!
• Top quality, life-size natural casting
• Made from a durable, unbreakable synthetic material
• Close to the realistic weight of around 200 bones
• 3-part assembled skull with individually inserted teeth
• On a stable metal hanging stand with 5 casters (painted white)
• Exceptional value for money
• 5-year guarantee
• Final assembly carried out by hand
Comes with metal hanging stand and transparent dust cover. Stand is 6' 3" (192cm).
Every original 3B Scientific anatomy model now includes these additional FREE features: