Hospital Bed Suite Package for Healthcare Simulation
- Hospital Bed
- Bedside Cabinet with folding tray
Meeting the demanding needs of clinical simulation centres, high dependency units and general ward nursing requirements, the INNOV8 Caretek Bed supports the highest level of patient care across all clinical areas.
Easy to use, simple to clean and incorporating the highest level of safety, the INNOV8 Caretek bed delivers the latest in innovative care solutions.
The INNOV8 Bed is specifically designed to simulate hospital environments for healthcare training. It has all of the features of a medical-surgical hospital bed with an affordable price for education.
The INNOV8 Caretek Bed is ideal for all types of skills practice, validations and simulations:
Bed frame smoothly moves into 5 functional positions for patient positioning and care:
- Reverse Trendelenberg
- CPR release lever rapidly lowers the head of the bed for chest compressions
- The headboard is easily removed and may be used as a backboard for CPR
- Integrated Foley bag and IV pole holders on the bed frame
- Fowler angle indicator and auto-contour for patient positioning
Complies with International standard IEC 60601-2-52, the INNOV8 Caretek Bed is suitable for both high dependency and general ward environments. Offering full length split side rails with intuitive built-in controls for added safety, comfort and ease of use.
Actuators provide smooth, reliable movement of the bed frame. The modular battery backup system and actuators are protected against spraying and splashing water. The motors are reliable, durable, and equipped with overheat protection.
The INNOV8 bed is a great investment for skills and simulation labs. It comes with a 3-year warranty and a new mattress. The INNOV8 bed is designed for many years of use with minimal preventative maintenance.
The simple design and distinctive features bring efficiency to today’s medical, surgical and simulation environment.
- An integral platform extension of 28.5 cm to accommodate the tallest of patients - this is the longest bed in the INNOV8 range.
- Safe working load of 250kg.
- 12.5 cm twin central locking castors ensure the bed is very easy to manoeuvre with quick and simple locking for safety.
- Battery backup is included in case of power failure.
- Trendelenburg and Reverse (Trendelenburg Tilt 14°.)
- Both manual and electric CPR controls are included.
- ABS vacuum-formed removable lightweight platform panels for easy cleaning and decontamination.
- Urine bag hooks are located on both sides of the bed for easy access.
- Foot/calf rest angle adjustment to allow for vascular position (manual).
- Four accessory sockets to allow for IV pole, grab handle and traction accessories to be added to the bed (two at head and two at foot).
- Ergonomic soft contoured mattress retainers.
- Removable lightweight HDPE head and foot panels.
- A rotating wall buffer is located at each corner of the bed.
Complying with International standard IEC 60601-2-52, the INNOV8 Caretek Bed is suitable for both high dependency and general ward environments.
Offering full length split side rails with intuitive built-in controls for added safety, comfort and ease of use.
Comes complete with full length split side rails for additional patient safety, helping to reduce the risk of falls.
Side rails with in-built controls for nurse and patient. The nurse control panel includes the lockout and emergency functions.
Hospital Bed Specifications
- Overall Length: 219.5cm
- Platform Height Range: 37.5 to 83cm
- Overall Length Base Extension Extended: 248cm
- Trendelenburg & Reverse - Trendelenburg Tilt (Electronic): 0 to 14°
- Overall Width: 101.5cm
- Back Rest Angle Adjustment (Electronic): 0 to 70°
- In Bed Dimensions (Inside Panel to Inside Panel) (Inside Mattress Retainer to Mattress Retainer): 203 x 91cm (L x W)
- Knee Break Angle Adjustment (Electronic): 0 to 35°
- Includes Side Rails Fitted: 142kg
- Safe Working Load (SWL): 250kg
- Maximum Patient Weight: 185kg
- Support surface is castellated foam with a zonal area to provide support to the heels.
- The cover is PU multi-stretch, water-resistant and vapour permeable with stitched seams.
- Includes a 270° zip with a protective flap.
- Mattress dimensions 199 x 90 x 12.7cm (L x W x D).
- Hospital Bed
- Hospital Bed Mattress
- Hospital Bedside Cabinet
- Three (3) Year Warranty
*images are for illustration purposes, actual product may vary.