Life/form® Adult CRiSis™ Manikin with IV Arm, Blood Pressure Arm, and Hard Carry Case
The Adult CRiSis Manikin is a complete resuscitation system that presents challenges you may face in real-world situations, with five major features allowing practise of several simulation scenarios.
Ideal for RCUK ALS, RCUK ILS, ACLS, Paramedic, EMT, and nursing training at every level.
Modular components allow you to create a manikin to suit your specifications.
Features of the Adult CRiSis Manikin include:
- Compatible airway management devices include ET, i-gel, EOA, ETL, LMA, EGTA, Combitube®, and King Systems.
- Cricoid cartilage allows for practise of Sellick manoeuvre.
- Oral, nasal, and digital intubation capabilities.
- Palpable carotid pulse (manual).
- Realistic anatomy of the mouth, tongue, oral pharynx, larynx, epiglottis, vocal cords, trachea, and oesophagus.
- Separate left and right lungs for auscultation.
- Suctioning capabilities.
Blood Pressure Arm:
- The auscultatory gap can be turned on and off.
- Five Korotkoff phases can be turned on and off.
- Instructor determines systolic and diastolic levels, heart rate, and sound volume.
- Radial pulse.
- Speaker in arm reproduces real blood pressure sounds.
- Use with an optional external speaker system to broadcast sounds to the entire classroom.
- Fully articulated head, neck, and jaw.
- Jaw thrust.
- Palpable and visual landmarks.
- Compatible with all major brands and types of defibrillators, monitors, and patient simulators.
- Internal load box absorbs full strength of every shock - designed to handle up to maximum recommended 360 Joules.
- Manual, semiautomatic, and automatic defibrillation.
- Monitor the manikin like a real patient at four ECG sites and two defibrillation sites.
- Articulated at the biceps for antecubital and dorsal access.
- Bony landmark at the shoulder to identify muscle tissue for intramuscular injections.
- Realistic flashback from a pressurised system.
- Replaceable skin and veins.
Upgrades for Adult CRiSis Manikin:
LF03684 Advanced Airway Management Head
LF01144 SmartScope™ and LF01148 Remote Control for Auscultation
LF03405 CPR Metrix Control Box requires iPad®
LF03670 Interactive ECG Simulator
LF03840 Articulating Legs with Intraosseous Infusion
Download Manual Instructions