Paediatric Branched 4 Vessel Ultrasound Training Block Model
Blue Phantom's Paediatric Branched 4 Vessel vascular access ultrasound training model is an excellent training phantom to help clinicians develop, practice and maintain the skills necessary for ultrasound-guided venous access and arterial access procedures.
This medical ultrasound training phantom is constructed using Blue Phantom’s patented ultra-durable self-healing tissue and is extremely realistic in ultrasound imaging characteristics and feels like real human tissue.
Excellent for new users as well as more experienced users who are refining their procedural skills, Blue Phantom pediatric ultrasound phantoms contain 4 branched blood vessels in a variety of sizes and depths allowing users to begin their training using larger vessels and then progress to smaller and/or overlapping vessels as their skills progress.
Each model contains 4 branched blood vessels of varying sizes – ranging from 2mm to 6mm. Train on realistic models that self-seal which saves you money.
This lightweight model is easily portable for travel and training where you want when you want. Excellent for clinicians beginning to use ultrasound as well as more advanced users seeking more challenging vascular access insertion technique training.
The branched vessels offer multiple training opportunities; independent linear vessels for initial training in addition to multiple overlapping branched vessels for more advanced ultrasound training.
Extremely realistic and durable.
Blue Phantom is committed to providing the highest quality ultrasound training models available anywhere. This ultra-durable medical ultrasound model offers a cost-effective solution for clinicians of all experience levels. Constructed using Blue Phantom’s patented ultra-durable simulated tissue, this model matches the acoustic characteristic of human tissue. Clinicians can repeatedly utilize this training aid without the high costs of replacing disposable parts. Blue Phantom’s 4 Vessel model can be used thousands of times without requiring replacement.
Excellent for clinicians beginning to use ultrasound as well as more advanced users seeking more challenging insertion technique training.
Our Branched 4 Vessel ultrasound-guided vascular access training model contains a blood vessel that branches into 4 vessels positioned at differing depths and course throughout the model. Users can image the bifurcating vessels, track the course of the vessels, and guide needles into the targeted vessel using ultrasound imaging. Clinicians can gain experience acquiring and interpreting ultrasound images of blood vessels as well as developing the psychomotor skill associated with guiding needles to simulated vessels.
Practice imaging skills such as; using ultrasound system controls, transducer positioning and movement, recognition of vessels in soft tissue, using ultrasound to target individual linear vessels and using the more complex branched vessel anatomy to refine and advance users approach for ultrasound-guided vascular access procedures.
Excellent ultrasound imaging characteristics.
Gain experience by choosing to guide needles to individual vessels or for more advanced training, target overlapping branched vessels at different depths as you would experience in the human patient. Once users accurately access the vessels within the model, fluid flow provides the user with positive feedback that they have accessed the targeted vessel.
This medical simulation trainer will provide excellent results using any ultrasound imaging system configured with the appropriate transducer (recommended ultrasound transducer; high-frequency linear array ultrasound probe 5.0 – 12 MHz). This ultrasound phantom model is excellent for specialities including anesthesiology (anaesthesiology), emergency medicine, radiology, nursing, PICC nursing, surgery, ultrasound training programs, simulation centres, surgical skills centres, medical education facilities, and ultrasound manufacturers for ultrasound education and demonstrations. Excellent for both beginners and more advanced users to develop skills associated with arterial access, vein cannulation, venipuncture, central line placement and PICC lines.
- Extremely realistic imaging characteristics
- Constructed using Blue Phantom’s patented ultra-durable and realistic simulated human tissue providing users with an extremely realistic training model
- Feels and cannulates like real human tissue
- Contains four vessels of various sizes including 4mm, 6mm, and 8mm branched vessels positioned at a variety of depths within the phantom
- Positive fluid flow when vessels are accurately accessed
- Prefilled with red simulated blood refill solution (BRS180-Red)
- Easy to refill simulated vessels
- Self-healing tissue
- Fluid can be injected into the model to verify needle tip location (automatically expelled)
- Convex surface contour offers a scanning environment similar to human body habitus
- Learn to acquire and interpret imaging of vessels used for venipuncture
- Gain imaging and procedural efficiencies using this realistic vascular access ultrasound training model
- Use with any ultrasound imaging system with the appropriate transducer
- Practice using ultrasound system controls
- Excellent realism and durability
- High quality
- Patented technology
- Size 7” x 5” x 2.5” (17cm x 13cm x 6cm) (L x W x H)
- Weight 3.0 lbs. (1.3 Kg.)
- Made in USA
What's in the Box
- 4-Vessel Ultrasound Block Model
- Plastic Storage Container
- User Guide
Optional Accessories (not included)